:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Friday, December 17, 2004

Japanese Language Lessons

Haih~ after sum searching thru the net... finally found sum language centres offering japanese classes around KL and SJ. But all oso so far~ T__T Sigh. I wished I had persevered in the lessons i took last time...so near and class of four only...but then...SPM near..had to stop....T____T

So as i was sayin, I think I will take my lessons from ICLS SJ...coz it's the only place which is quite safe and the price and length of the course are acceptable too. ^^ But still considering Teikyo Institute as an option...but Japan club in Seputeh...damn sesak jalan la~ T___T although SJ oso jam...but not as bad pa....will be checking out these centres around next week ^__^

So now comes to the next problem. Transport? I dun hav car yet wor...rely on my mom to fetch again meh? @@ so near all those colleges....JAM JAM JAM!!!!! ARGGGHHHH!!!! How how how??!!! Parking oso leh? Siao!!!! ......eh! yea wor...tat time after office hour liao~ will parking be easier? @@ dunno....not familiar with da place....

Another thing...I HATE PPL WHO FFK!!! FFK not due to valid reasons...ffk bcoz of own laziness etc etc etc....PIF!!! I hope u won't ffk me tis time...u know who u are.....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory