:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Shifting Seasons...

A new cycle of seasons had begun...the screeching sound of the wheel of destiny...reminding me it is time to move on...again...

A few targets to be met:-
1. Fix my japanese
2. Lose weight -.-|||
3. Buck up my drumming skills
4. Clear up my complexion
5. Part-time modelling
6. Find a BF!!!!

Hope Mista Santa will fulfil all my wishes above....especially number 6!!! One BF giftwrapped with ribbons and ties coming up!!! Support Pos Malaysia!!! Use PosLaju!! Hari ini hantar mesti sampai esok!!! ;P

2 Comments:

  • copy cat, curi my article and modify

    By Blogger Random, at 5:20 PM  


  • Abit only la!!!! XD XD XD Tak boleh? :P Wakakakaka....couldn't think of a better way to list my new year resolutions.... But dun everyone do it tat way? ;P

    By Blogger Alyssa Chidori, at 5:45 PM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory