:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Sunday, December 19, 2004

Today ROCKS!!!!

Yea...at last today arrives...and IT WAS A BLAST!!! Of coz, not to mention I forgo'ed CosMas & the air-stewardess interview for today...@@ But I had no regrets ^__^ Luckily, everything went smoothly and I had to act abit to play the role (erm...my electone performance 5 examiner wrote tat I had good showmanship...@@)... It was real fun. ^__^ Thanks Karen for bringing me the part...and also all the new friends I've made. You guys and gals are GREAT!!! Not to mention friendly too ^_~ Hope sum of u will be reading tis ^___^

Erm actually...I did run off beat a little but...eh...a little covering up will do....;P

Oh and btw, thanks for even having the idea of me in your band...coz i really dunno anything one....@@ and real sorry for your transport problem...really hope u caught the train in time @@ and thanks for sending me down :P that was real sweet of u ^_^ and hey you're real cute and funny...but luckily I didn't fall on your sticks @@

Mind you....the credits above are directed to four different persons...but I'm not naming them :P

2 Comments:

  • thx 4 the comments...it was my pleasure...
    u were quite good on dat day...so keep up the good work wif ur drums!and thx 4 all the comments again...it wuz nice knowing u!...ciaozz...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 AM  


  • Wah do u have to put ur name as anonymous? O.o I would know who u are and no one else would know who u are anyway....lolx.

    Thanks for da comments~ ^_^

    By Blogger Alyssa Chidori, at 5:10 AM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory