:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Saturday, January 08, 2005

End of the horizon.

End of the horizon. Nowhere else to go. Directionless. Shall I proceed?

They say old wounds heal through time. But mine, just when I thought they've vanished, resurfaced once more to wreak havoc in my life. Oh my, they just enjoy torturing me don't they? Just bring it on! Take out your sharp blade and slash me to pieces. Shattered. You're always welcomed anytime anywhere. But please DO remember to make an appointment with me at least one week beforehand ok?

This sucks. WAY SUCKS. I didn't know something that simple can just trigger me off THAT easily. Just like a mine waiting to explode.

Oh well, fine!! So be it. If that's how you wanna play this game. But this is the last, I swear. You're gone, and gone forever. Deleted even from the recycle bin. Crashed, burnt and buried. Full stop. End of story. I can't afford the costs so no more sequels for you sorry.

DAMNIT!!! Goodbye!!! I don't even WANT to see the scars!!! DELETED!!! TERMINATED!!! ERASED!!!! FOREVER!!!!

2 Comments:

  • i have no a single fucking idea what you are trying to point out here

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 PM  


  • And I have not a single fucking intention of letting you understand, whoever you are, mr 'Anonymous'.

    By Blogger Alyssa Chidori, at 10:42 PM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory