:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Tuesday, January 04, 2005

An Eternity with you...

I long...for you...


Your deep voice resonating in my ears. A hymn of silence. Of passion. Of pure lust. The intensity...of the night.....

My eyes shut; feeling the raw warmth of your body, wrapped around mine; the urge, the desire...holding me safe in your arms. Leaning over onto your firm shoulders, feeling your heart beating synchronised with mine...and gaze up to the soft smile on your face, greeting me back...A flicker of hope, of love, of everlasting devotion...and fiery thirst. The reflection of your eyes....My contented heart; melted, deep inside...

The blue skies above us, the orange wiltered leaves of autumn, the shimmering petals of the wind...; the sole witness of our last moment together. A warm tear on my cheeks...damp...drowned with sorrow...and hopelessness. Dear Lord, all I wish for...is to set my gaze upon you, upon your reassuring face, every single morning.. A fresh glimpse...set ablaze each day anew....You, safe and sound by my side, holding me so close, so tight...And never would want to let me go even for the world...

When will my timid voice be answered? A wish of a lifetime unfulfilled.

The day with you by my side, is a day I would truly cherish. Me; your heart hungers for...is a day I would give up everything for. A day which would forever be mine....

Just a touch on my cheeks.
A caress of my face.
A stroke on my arms.
A trickle of your warmth.
A whiff of my hair.
A bite on my ears.
A nibble on my neck.
A brush of your lips...on mine.
A taste of your passion...

...insatiable....unstoppable...

And you, desperately calling out for my name....

2 Comments:

  • Gulp!!! All my bulu roma straight up....-lytros-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  


  • beh tahan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 AM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory