:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Saturday, January 22, 2005

New Layout, 発し!!! XD XD XD

WOOHOO!!!! AT LAST FINISHED MY NEW LAYOUT!!! NYAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD XD XD

I am so DARN happy!!! Really broke my old bones to get all these done...T___T From all the graphics to the layouts to the encodings to the alignments. T_____T Did everything from scratch...

But well, at long last, everything's done!!! I FEEL SO COMPLETE!!! ^__^

Was thinking of using tables instead of div layers....because div layer will load differently on different browsers. But in the end I gave up on the tables. T_T Div layers are much MUCH more simple. >_< So sorry yeah....non Internet Explorer users... :P

Still running in the background...Gundam Seed Destiny's new opening PRIDE!!! Hope my bandwidth won't exceed again anytime soon. >_<

So guys and gals....ENJOY!!!! ^___^

3 Comments:

  • eh, just realised the tag board comments would be gone. So:

    Layout is nice! Great use of colours.

    :)

    kawa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  


  • What do mean the tagboard comments will be gone? @@

    By Blogger Alyssa Chidori, at 1:34 PM  


  • I really like the background song!!! Makes me always feel like going into my own blog!!!! Hahahahaha....^_^ Thanks for ur comment anyway!!!

    P.S: Hmm...i think the comment section need editting...=.=|| All of the comments stick together one. T_T

    By Blogger Alyssa Chidori, at 5:45 PM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory