:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Balls, Sticks and Holes.

Just uploaded the pics from Monday's outing!!! ^_^

Actually I was kinda tired due to 2 hard days' work on Saturday and Sunday, but WTF....how can I say no to an outing with my ex-school mates who flew all the way back from all over the world??!!! (although I thought it was some other friends who were going out...but SsssssshhhhhhhHH!!!! :P)

So here goes!!!! 56ks users beware...High image content!!! Shoo shoo!!!

Guess where's this. XD XD XD
Mines!!!

...it's Mines DUH. If you've guess KLCC or Midvalley or 1 Utama then I guess you're really REALLY THAT stupid. -_-|||

All of them were in the mood for some pool, so....
Pool anyone??!!

Everyone was so anxious to start the game and...
Game starts!!!


....WAIT A SEC WTF IS POOL?!?!?

Can eat? @@

I mean...I know it has something to do about poking some balls with some sticks into some holes... (DARN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?! It's not THAT balls and THAT sticks and THAT holes mind you =.=)

....but...WTF?!?!?!

I don't know how to play. At all. T_____T

I was like already hitting a few balls (ok I know this sounds really horny...=.=)
into that whatever hole they call it (STOP TFK'ing!!!! >_< For those who don't know...TFK means...erm...masturbating -.-|||), and then someone mentioned something about who was in whose team...

OMG THERE ACTUALLY ARE TEAMS?!?!?! O.o HAH I WAS ON JW'S TEAM ALL ALONG?!?!?! O.o O.o O.o!!!!!

WTF OMIGOD THERE'S EVEN DIFFERENTLY PATTERNED BALLS FOR DIFFERENT TEAMS?!?!?!?

...OMG.

=.=|||

And what was I hitting all these while??!!!! -_-"

Thank god for master JW, my sifu to teach me!!!! *bows* You're my saviour!!!! >_<
SIFU JW!!! *bows*

Without further ado...

ROUND 1!!! (err....it was the 2nd round actually but it's the first round for me :P)

START!!!!! XD XD XD

Team 1, STRIPED!!Team 1, STRIPED!!


VS

Team 2, SOLID COLOUR!!Team 2, SOLID COLOUR!!


FFIIIIGGGGGHH

HHHHTTTTT!!!!!!


NYAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:P

As for which team won...let me give you a clue.
Winning shot!!!
That's me poking the only solid black ball into the hole!!!!(think straight...THINK STRAIGHT!!!! XD XD XD)

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We miraculously won!!! NYAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD XD XD

...even with a kelefe like me around....-_-"

My symphaties to the losing team. Amen. :P You gals lost!!! XD XD XD
You gals lost!!! XD XD XD



Anyway, I was staring at another direction...and saw....

THIS SEICAI!!!!! PIFFFF!!!!!!
Feels like slaping his face!!! :P

Hmmm...feels like giving him two tight slaps on his baka face. >.<

So nyam pulak met him AGAIN....=.=||| I was like, saw his face till muak already on Saturday and Sunday....3 days in a row.....-_-"

miss misS MISSS!!!!!!! Hope you miss all your balls!!! Daisei!!!
miss miss MISS!!!!

I so feel like snatching that stick over and use it to poke his nose. -_-"
Haiz.

..ok...time out. Back to our own little games. >_<



Some yeng shots of our third game!!! Wahahahahahaha!!!
Wahahaha!!!
Nyawahahahaha!!!

...which made us late for at least 20 minutes to our 'National Treasure' show at 2.50pm.

Fark. T___________T



It was FREAKING COLD in the cinema and when they said they wanna go shop around at the IT centre which is ALSO freaking cold...
COLD COLD COLD!!!

...I muttered some curses and rushed to the washroom.....

....and used the hand blowdryer for as long as I remember!!!!!!

Real paiseh....T___T

Aah~ heaven~!!!! XD XD XD It was so damn nice to feel some hot air AT LAST after 3 hours of suffering in that stupid ice box of a cinema. Grrrrrrrrr.



Haiz. Time to go already. It was farking jam out there to take a taxi so we decided to walk. T_T
Against the traffic.

...with these two taking the lead right in front of us, lost in their own worlds. =.=|||
Errr...ahem....

Err...ahem...'scuse me...but are you two walking the wrong way? -_-|||



Tried to take some nice photos with one of my best gal pals.

After much failing of trying to take them by ourselves...
failfailfail
faiLfaILFAIL!!!

....viola!!!!
YAH!!!

Oh thank god after so many shots we at last got one right. T_T

tip tap tip tap...
walkwalkwalk

...we all so yeng walk right in the middle of the road. It's a wonder we never get banged down. -_-"
Yengmiddle of the road=.=

Swish swush...swish....
swish
swush

BALIK!!!! END OF THE DAY!!! XD XD XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory