:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Monday, February 07, 2005

Haih~ ver. 2

Haih~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few more days to CNY. And I've prepared nothing. Again, it is time to rot and grow mushrooms at Sg Siput!!! T____T

Well, at least I do get some angpaus. Otherwise...I'll be bored to death.

Guess it's the time of the year to watch stupid fan ban VCD that have been watched over and over again.

Then, after that, it's valentines.

Great. JUST GREAT.

OOohhhHH I just love valentine's SOOO MUCH!!!!!

OH I JUST LOVE YOU MR VALENTINE!!!!

I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU'LL SHOW ME ALL THE LOVEY DOVEY LOVERS ON THE STREETS LOST IN THEIR OWN WORLD DANCING BOLLYWOOD SONGS!!!

T___T

Sigh. Fuck it. I'm alone all again this valentine. I'm just bitter. That's all. T___T

WOE ON ME!!!!! Lemme just stay in bed and dream of a lengchai dating me with nice nice movie and candlelight dinner and gifts.

Sigh.

SIGH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory