:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Monday, February 07, 2005

Sorry the owner of this blog is not available...please leave your message after the beep....

Oh gawd!!!!

I'm going back to my hometown early in the morning tomorrow in Sg Siput and I haven't even started packing my bags!!! @@

Oh well. Like I would even care. *rolleyes*

Guess it's the time of the year again to sit idle in the house doing nothing other than staring blankly at the stupid TV screen showing Steven Chow's downright stupid slapstick comedies.

WOW, HOW EXCITING!!!!

-_-"

No internet connection there, let alone a workable pc.... So I'll be away till like, Saturday or Sunday.

I WANT TO VISIT SOME FRIENDS' HOUSES FOR A CHANGE THIS YEAR!!!! >_<

Ahem, anyway, I think I'll just bring along my digicam this year and wreak some havoc. ^^

Or maybe steal the new car and go jalan-jalan somewhere in Ipoh. (like there's anything fun there also...well it's definitely BETTER than Sg Siput. -_-)

Till then, cyaz guys and gals!!!! Don't forget to ajak me to any of your house visiting sprees ya!!! ^__^

And oh, Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!! Muakzzz~!!!!

*waves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory