:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Friday, February 04, 2005

Targets.

Slim down.

Slim down.

SLIM DOWN!!!!!!!!

ARGHHH....I ran off target again...stupid me. And also haven't cleared up my complexion. -_-"

Now I really need this. ARGH. To slim down pronto.

I think I'll wake up early and go for a round of morning run tomorrow. -_-" I'm just back from running round my neighbourhood just now. Starting from 12.40+ to 1.20+ am....-_-"

What to do....wanted to start running earlier but I have other things to do...then tired....fell asleep. >_>


...btw, have anyone heard of a modelling agency called ATD Models in Jalan Sultan Ismail? @@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory