:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's. Alone. Sigh.

Ok...so Valentine's just passed....-_-; My last valentine's before I hit 20....celebrated in silence alone.

Pretty sucks. Like, I was up awake until 6am in the morning....@_@ So woke up around 2pm. Laze around here and there and it's already time to rush down to ss15 for my Jap class. Oh bore~ -_-;

Oh not to mention my superb valentine's dinner!!!! Alone...with my mom. T_T We wanted to go for some Salmon Steak at ss15....TAK BUKA!!!! T______T Closed until tomorrow nia......ARGH!!!! >"<

Forced to eat at the food court....IT SUCKS!!!! Got bored with the usual nice stalls so tried new ones....OMG!!! I wonder how they can even survive with the kind of food they cook!!! All MSG and nothing else. My tounge and lips were so numb after eating as though someone injected some tranquilliser strong enough for a bull into them....-_- It's a wonder no one has been admitted into the hospital yet after eating them. Yes, it's THAT bad. Those stalls I tried today, that's it.

Ok, now for some more cheery stuff....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

....MY PIC!!!!! TADDAAHHH!!!!! XD XD XD
Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's everyone!!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory