:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Monday, March 07, 2005

End of Orientation. Woohoo!!!

Yeah. I'm back. After a week's break. =.=|||

In fact, I'm using my uni's pc to blog now...coz it's easier and its free....^^

Woohoo!!! Orientation's lotsa fun, mostly because I'm lucky to have superb group members and SUPER-FUN Orientation Officers, namely Stephen, Ding & Deva. They're all really cute and lots of laughs. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! ^_^

And oh, I'm glad to say that we won the first place after lotsa hardwork. A lot of other teams broke up etc etc, but all our members went through everything together with excellent teamwork. Top-notch. The most notable being our team leader, Dan who even followed us all the way on our strainous treasure hunt although he has asthma.

I would NEVER remember David in those ultra tight super big boobs of Maria Shut-it-up-lah~ from Russia!!!! You're super hot man!!!! *drools* Betcha you've got every guy in the auditorium craving for ya!!!

Before I forget, I'll take back my words about the yongsuiness. Coz at last I've saw quite a few of lengluis!! Woohoo!!!! But too bad most of the lengluis are not my batch....T_______T lengcais also....sobs.....T__T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory