:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Thursday, March 24, 2005

Lalala~Lululu~~ ^_^

Okies...I know I've been really irregular in updating my blog nowadays, but what the hell. Cis. Although it's kinda fun putting up my personal life for public entertainment. Well I hope I DID amuse all those reading my blog in the past. But I'm kinda busy now after going into uni and everything, PLUS 2 REALLY nagging parents who makes lots of application much MUCH tougher than it should be.

I really miss those RO days last time nowadays. Sigh. T___T

I'm always wondering, when can all the four of us be free and get together for an outing again someday soon?

But I guess our time has past...and we just can't press the panic button and return back to the memorable past as much as we want to.

Bottomline is...

I DAMN FARKING MISS YOU ALL!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! T______________T

*sobs*

I MISS YOU ALL!!!! MISS YOU ALL!!!!

I MISS YOU CY!!! KELVIN!!!! SOHCAI MATCH!!! YANYIU MERLIN!!!! KAWAII QQ!!!! CUTE CUTE KINSETO!!!!!! STONED!!!!!! JUSTIN!!!! FOXY GENE!!!!

T___________T

Oh man. I really miss you all. T___T

I love ya all. Muakz.

Hope to see all of ya sometime soon.

T_____T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory