:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Thursday, March 31, 2005

Shifting out. Or in. Whatever. *roll eyes*

Oh duh. Shifting out. Sounds fun. Something that I've kinda longed for so I could be free at last.

Or so I've assumed.

But again, it's kind of unnerving to be shifting out from a place you've stayed for almost all of your life. A new surrounding, a new life. A new beginning shall I say?

Oh well. I'm not THAT far away from home anyway. It's like, just 20 minutes of driving WITHOUT the jam or 40 minutes of train hopping, whichever I prefer.

But still, I can't imagine myself doing all the housework. Not that there's a lot to be done anyway...nothing major....well...except cleaning the toilet....*HORRORS!!!!*

Oh gawd, I didn't even think of that. =_="

Oh damn. Whatever. I haven't even shifted in and I'm already worrying bout WASHING TOILETS. How do you say it in Japanese? Otearai ga abimasu~!? Gah sounds weird. So much for my 'cut and paste' Japanese. T_T

Till then....oh fark. I don't give a damn. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

1 Comments:

  • Ooh!Japan offers a shopping service which buy Japanese products and ship them for all who live in oversea.
    You can get any Japanese products through this service without coming to Japan.

    Ooh!Japan provides not only the shopping service, but also full information about Japanese culture and its lifestyle. Check out more:
    http://oohjapan.com/

    By Blogger Sakura, at 12:32 PM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory