:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
:+:Yumeria:+:
[where dreams come true...] :+:Yumeria:+:

Rate Me on BlogHop.com
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst


   

:+:Yumeria:+: Message Me! :+:Yumeria:+: Free Web Site Counter

:: Chidori Haruka 千鳥春華 ::
+August 15th 1985+



Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's!!!
::My Profile::
Thursday, March 31, 2005

Shifting out. Or in. Whatever. *roll eyes*

Oh duh. Shifting out. Sounds fun. Something that I've kinda longed for so I could be free at last.

Or so I've assumed.

But again, it's kind of unnerving to be shifting out from a place you've stayed for almost all of your life. A new surrounding, a new life. A new beginning shall I say?

Oh well. I'm not THAT far away from home anyway. It's like, just 20 minutes of driving WITHOUT the jam or 40 minutes of train hopping, whichever I prefer.

But still, I can't imagine myself doing all the housework. Not that there's a lot to be done anyway...nothing major....well...except cleaning the toilet....*HORRORS!!!!*

Oh gawd, I didn't even think of that. =_="

Oh damn. Whatever. I haven't even shifted in and I'm already worrying bout WASHING TOILETS. How do you say it in Japanese? Otearai ga abimasu~!? Gah sounds weird. So much for my 'cut and paste' Japanese. T_T

Till then....oh fark. I don't give a damn. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: designed by ~千鳥春華~ | Kumiko-chan ::
Thanks for viewing!!!




|| My Ecosystem Details || Blogarama
Blogwise - blog directory